J. William Sayre Society
If you have included or intend to include the Lexington Humane Society in your estate plans, or would like to learn more about the impact you can make with your legacy of love, please let us know. We would like to welcome you to the J. William Sayre Society, a group of loyal and like-minded donors who have planned today for the welfare of LHS in the future. Sharing your plans with us ensures your gift will be used exactly as intended, and allows us to properly recognize and steward your intentions. Sayre Society members receive exclusive benefits and enjoy meaningful connections to the mission of the Lexington Humane Society.
Benefits of Membership
By joining this fellowship of advocates who share your belief in our mission and are providing for animal welfare after their lifetimes, you become a recognized investor in the future of the Lexington Humane Society and may enjoy these membership benefits:
- Connecting with Sayre Society members during private small gatherings, tours and talks at the Lexington Humane Society.
- Being publicly acknowledged for your generosity and membership.
- Having "insider access" to engage with the Lexington Humane Society in the ways that are most meaningful to you.
For more information about the J. William Sayre Society, please contact us at 859-233-0044 x 231.
- Sayre Society members may choose to receive all or some of these benefits, while remaining publicly anonymous.
- All planned gifts and bequests are impactful to ensuring LHS can continue achieving the mission well into the future. No gift is too small, and we recognize that smaller gifts may often represent the greatest sacrifice. There is no minimum gift size to join the J. William Sayre Society, and you may join without disclosing your specific bequest intention.